Product Description
Smooth cup bra has banded lace that provides comfort and style.
- 3 way convertibility
- Smooth cups with lace wings and center
Lily Of France Womens Value In Style Smooth Cup Lace Overlay Convertible Bra, Pearl, 38B Reviews
Lily Of France Womens Value In Style Smooth Cup Lace Overlay Convertible Bra, Pearl, 38B Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Lily Of France Womens Value In Style Smooth Cup Lace Overlay Convertible Bra (Apparel) I love it! I wear a 36A and I don't like padding. Well, this bra has very little padding but still push my little girls up, LOL. I ordered 2 just to try them out but I plan on ordering 5 more, for a week's worth. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By This is a great first bra for me by Lilyette, I can't wait to give other styles a try. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Lily Of France Womens Value In Style Smooth Cup Lace Overlay Convertible Bra (Apparel) I'm sorry about this but there is nothing about this product I like. I wish i hadn't bought them and if there were any way to return them I would except the package said i could not. I guess that despite the fact that i ordered the same size i usually buy, they are hugely too big an reach almost up to my neck.I'm going just to bite the bullett and loose this money. |
› See all 9 customer reviews...



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar